NAF leaders are committed to implementing systems and processes to drive quality-focused behaviors, ensuring decision-making is based on what is best for employee safety, product quality and the protection of NAF’s reputation and business. Each person at NAF is accountable for ensuring the facility's security and the confidentiality of customer information, safety, product quality, continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
As part of NAF’s commitment to quality:
- Leadership implements procedures that adequately define the expectations to support quality, customer satisfaction and on-time delivery of products
- Manufacturing is conducted in compliance with applicable quality regulations, customer (both internal and external) requirements, codes and standards.
- All personnel and contracted third parties have the skills, education and training to carry out their work in accordance with applicable regulations, internal policies and procedures, and customer requirements.
- There is effective supervision of all third parties carrying out work on behalf of NAF.
- Records, documentation and data are managed in accordance with applicable requirements and internal policies and procedures.
- Processes are in place for escalating issues to ensure product integrity and employee safety.
NAF’s quality policy is implemented through a comprehensive Quality Management System compliant with ISO 9001. Performance is monitored and regularly reviewed to ensure our standards of conduct meet the high-quality expectations of our partners, customers and stakeholders.